Quran gives us a clear image of the end of disbelievers, those who denied Allah`s prophets and signs .Here some verses of Quran which describes that end:
“And for those who disbelieved in their Lord is the punishment of Hell, and wretched is the destination.
When they are thrown into it, they hear from it a [dreadful] inhaling while it boils up.
It almost bursts with rage. Every time a company is thrown into it, its keepers ask them, “Did there not come to you a warner?”
They will say,” Yes, a warner had come to us, but we denied and said, ‘Allah has not sent down anything. You are not but in great error.'”
And they will say, “If only we had been listening or reasoning, we would not be among the companions of the Blaze.”
And they will admit their sin, so [it is] alienation for the companions of the Blaze.”
( A translation of holy Quran, 67:6-11)
9 Steps to Purify the Heart
May I suggest to the seeker of truth do the following NINE STEPS to purification of the heart?
1. Clean – your mind, your heart & soul – remove all prejudices & biases.
2. Thank God – for what you have – every moment of every day.
3. Read – a good translation of the meaning of the Holy Quran in a language that they can understand best. (http://islamtomorrow.com/downloads/)
4. Reflect on the meanings & consider the bounties of your Lord.
5. Seek – Forgiveness From God & Learn to Forgive others.
6. Ask – in your heart for Guidance from Above.
7. Open – your heart and mind.
8. Continue – to do this up for a few months. And be regular in it.
9. Avoid – the poison of evil while your heart is opening for the “rebirth of your soul.”
Remember: Clean; Thank; Read; Reflect – then:
“Seek, and ye shall find. Ask, and it shall be given thee. Knock, and it shall be opened.”
Then: Continue & Avoid
No one can take the sins of another and the guilty must stand accused for what they have done.
Jesus, peace be upon him, did not preach a message of salvation by worshipping him. This was something added later by Saul (who later became Paul).
The rest is between you and the Almighty Lord of the Universe. If you truly love Him, then He already Knows it and He will deal with each of us according to our hearts.
(QUOTED FROM: http://www.islamtomorrow.com/yusuf/priests_n_preachers.htm)